WBI Server Common Issues
|Top Previous Next Print|
The following is a list of common reasons why you maybe unable to use WBI - check each and confirm not the issue:
1. AyaNova has not been configured for network access:
2. Your computer is not using Microsoft.NET Framework 4:
3. IIS is not registered to use Microsoft.NET Framework 4:
4. If you encounter an error message installing WBI - make sure that you do have a Default Web Site in your IIS (Internet Information Services) - see the forum topic http://forum.ayanova.com/showthread.php?1259-Unable-to-install-WBI-because-Default-Web-Site-is-no-longer-in-IIS
5. If you encounter a 404 error bringing up the WBI login page when performing step #2 of testing on the server itself, check out the forum topic http://forum.ayanova.com/showthread.php?579-If-receive-quot-page-not-found-quot-or-404-error-or-400-error-using-localhost-test-of-WBI-connection
6. Port used is not configured on your router to be forwarded to the WBI server:
If you are able to perform the internal network testing using the local IP address of the WBI server and port number, but remote Internet users outside of your local network are not able to connect, that may indicate that you have not configured your router to forward outside requests to the correct IP address
Every model router is different so we can not provide directions here.
You will need to check your manual for your router on how to configure to forward
Basically, most models you bring up the software configuration by connecting to the router via your web browser, go into Advanced settings, go into Forwarding settings, enter the internal IP address of the WBI server, enter the Port number outside Internet users would enter to be redirected to the WBI server (same port number the Default Web Site is set to use in Computer Management)
Your router's static Internet IP address is 3184.108.40.206
The Default Web Site TCP Port is set to 8989
The WBI server's internal IP address is 192.168.1.100
You install and configure WBI
You configure your router to forward port 8989 to 192.168.1.100
Remote Internet users would enter the URL of http://3220.127.116.11:8989/AyaNovaWBI to bring up the login page for accessing via WBI
7. Check your IIS logs
8. Check to see if Compatibility View in Internet Explorer resolves the issue
If issue has to do with accessing a feature within WBI, check to see if enabling Compatibility View in Internet Explorer resolves it or not.
If you encounter an issue and the above does not resolve:
1. If you encounter an issue, double-check that all requirements have been met, and then to go through the installation and configuration steps again.
2. If you encounter an issue, and are unable to determine the cause after confirming every single step and the solutions above, check out the AyaNova Support Forum for similar issues and solutions posted by other AyaNova users.
3. If you have confirmed each of your steps, and do not find a solution on the AyaNova Support Forum post a topic on the AyaNova Support Forum in the WBI section with ALL of the following information or email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Operating system of your IIS WBI server
2. Exact point where the issue occurs
3. Copy of your config.txt file from the WBI server attached to your message and the exact path where you copied it from (i.e. C:\Program Files\Ground Zero Tech-Works Inc\AyaNovaWBI\bin)
4. Copy of your AyaNova Details - log into AyaNova, select menu Help -> About AyaNova. Copy all details to a NotePad document, save and attach
5. In relation to the AyaNova database, where is AyaNova WBI installed? (i.e same computer where database is installed or computer within the same local network as the AyaNova database server)
6. Confirmation of the internal ip address of your WBI server
7. The exact URL address you are entering in your web browser when using localhost, and the exact URL used when using the internal ip - and is this web browser on a computer on your internal network, or a remote computer?
8. Copy of your IIS log file.
9. Confirmation that you have run the reregistry of ASP.NET 4 with IIS using aspnet_regiis.exe and that it was successful.